Join ISC8 for a career on the cutting edge of technology security!
Become part of a team dedicated to solving the critical security problems confronting today's enterprise and government networks. ISC8 is led by a team of visionaries in network engineering, security and software development determined to finding better solutions for securing mission critical systems and corporate assets.
Work at ISC8 is exciting, challenging, and most of all, rewarding. We are always looking for smart, talented, and highly motivated professionals eager to play an important role in delivering the next generation of security solutions that will protect enterprises and organizations across the globe from the ever-changing threat landscape.
If you share this commitment, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and have the desire to apply your skills and knowledge to transforming information security, then you need to consider joining the ISC8 team.
We are currently hiring for a viariety of technical and marketing positions at our Dallas/Richardson location.
Contact us at Careers@isc8.com.
At ISC8, we recognize that we owe our success to our employees and strive to create a supportive environment where our employees can thrive. We offer an excellent benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance as well as Aflac voluntary products. A “Flex Time” time off program and 10 paid holidays. We also offer a 401 (k) Employee Stock Bonus Plan.
Health & Wellness
Full-time and most part-time employees are eligible for medical insurance coverage. Our package includes:
Comprehensive Medical (HMOs and PPOs)
- Comprehensive medical (HMOs and PPOs)
- Vision benefits
- Complete dental care, including orthodontia
- Long-term care for employee
- An employee assistance program (EAP) with confidential counseling services for employees and their family members
- Life insurance. Guaranteed issue (evidence of good health not required) for optional life insurance coverage is $200,000 for eligible employees and $50,000 for spouses
- Short and long-term disability provided at no cost to eligible employees
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs) with a debit card for FSA medical
- 401(k) retirement savings plan. Eligible employees may elect to contribute up to a certain percentage of their pre-tax total compensation, not to exceed the annual limits established by the Internal Revenue Service. Benefits include immediate eligibility (date of hire) and immediate vesting (100% vested)
Personal and Professional Enrichment
- Flexible time off
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Educational reimbursement: Eligible employees are encouraged to continue learning within their profession or career. Accordingly, all full-time employees may be eligible to receive tuition reimbursement for educational courses directly related to their position with the company.
- Career growth: ISC8 offers employees various opportunities for job/career development, including training seminars, conferences, and educational forums.
Sharing in ISC8’s Success
At ISC8, we share our success with the employees who make it possible.
- Stock Bonus Program: Employees may be eligible to receive a portion of the company annual profits based on corporate guidelines.
- Stock awards: Employees may be eligible to receive awards based on their position and corporate guidelines.
- Employee referral program: Employees who refer applicants who join the ISC8 team are eligible to receive a cash bonus.
- Patent award program: To encourage and stimulate patent generation and recognize employees for the intellectual property they generate, ISC8 rewards employees for patents that are of direct or indirect use to our business efforts.
- ISC8 Inc. is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, disabled, and veterans to apply.