The telecommunications and mobility service provider industry is among the fastest growing and most rapidly evolving industries today:
- The complex IT landscape is constantly changing
- Mobile and portable devices are becoming as powerful and as complex as PCs
- Mobile subscribers are growing worldwide while demanding 24x7 on-the-go access
- Mobile devices, featuring geo-location capabilities and access to social media, represent security risks and challenges for providers
- Providers want to ensure compliance with regulations issued by their government
- Providers must be able to generate revenue from network traffic
- Providers continue to see a rise in young subscribers who connect to social media and educational resources with multiple devices including smart phones, tablets and PCs.
This rapidly evolving environment creates numerous challenges that service providers must overcome:
- How does a provider manage, optimize and protect their network on an ongoing basis?
- How does a provider gain insight into the types of traffic traversing the network? What information can be gained with analytics and metrics?
- How can the provider continually enhance the network to ensure it meets customer requirements while still remaining cost-effective and efficient?
- How can providers protect young people from online and offline predators?
- How does the provider manage subscriber security when the devices contain vast quantities of sensitive and personal data?
- How does the provider help to protect subscribers from increasingly sophisticated cyber-crimes and attacks?
- How does the provider differentiate within a crowded market and create new revenue streams and services for customers?
- How will providers comply with increasingly burdensome regulatory requirements while still maintaining a profitable operation?
To address these challenges, ISC8 provides advanced networking intelligence solutions for telecommunications and mobility service providers. These solutions include:
Provides high performance, comprehensive web filtering for parental, regulatory, and policy control.
Provides long-term network history to enable rapid identification of malicious users and the network sessions they generated. Scalable to satisfy the requirements of the largest networks in the world.
Provides protection against advanced malware at 10Gbps speeds and up at the core of the network.